Bee pollen is a mixture of flower, pollen, nectar, enzymes, honey wax, and bee secretion. Honey bees collect pollen from plants and transport it to the beehives. The collected pollen is then enriched with their digestive enzymes and hormones.
Benefits of Bee Pollen
- It works similarly to an anti-inflammatory drug and relieves inflammation.
- Helps in the healing process.
- Inhibits antimicrobial, antifungal, and antiviral properties that help your body fight off bacteria and viruses.
- Improve muscle growth, speed up the metabolism, and promote fitness.
- Helps ease menopausal symptoms and improves mood and energy in menopausal women.
- High antioxidant properties that counteract oxidants.
- Improve muscle growth.
- A healthy dietary supplement.
- Reduce stress.
How to have Bee Pollen as a healthy Snack or in breakfast:
Bee Pollen contains all the nutrients your body needs, ranging from amino acids to vitamins and powerful antioxidants. Adding this natural supplement to your daily diet regime can be beneficial for your mental and physical health.
But the most common question people have while buying this supplement is – How do I eat this?
To dive into the delicious floral and honey-like taste of bee pollen, you can:
- Blend it into smoothies
- Mix it with yogurt with a spoonful of honey for sweetness
- Use as topping over oatmeal, cereals, and toasts to boost the flavor
- Use as seasoning on popcorn or sweet potatoes
- Garnish cheesecakes, cupcakes, and muffins
- Add it in raw protein bars and granola
Note: Once opened, kindly refrigerate the product.